PROVENCE & THE RIVIERA
SIGHTSEEING PRIVATE TOURS, PACKAGE HOLIDAYS, LUXURY TRIPS
COVID19: We are now allowed to take customers in a vehicle. To ensure necessary safety measures my van is cleaned before and after each trip, I wear a mask and some hydroalcoolic gel is available inside the van. You don't have to wear a mask but it's safer for all of us.
So you can book any tours and transfers from now on.
Book any transfers with a private chauffeur Riviera & Provence (Nice airport, hotels, restaurants, business meeting...)
Réservez un chauffeur VTC pour tous vos tranferts Côte d'Azur & Provence (aéroport Nice, hôtels, restaurants, congrès ...)
Up to 8 people - Jusqu'à 8 personnes
06 15 33 54 21 - email@example.com
-Provence/Riviera sightseeing all year long
- Package tours 2-7 days
- Wine tours in Provence
- Cookery course in Provence
- Any transfers French Riviera & Provence from airport, hotels.../ Chauffeur VTC Côte d'Azur pour tous vos transferts (aéroport, hôtels...)
- Event planner (honey moon, birthday, anniversary, corporate hospitality)
- Mediterranean private yacht charters
- Ski trip French Alps (week-end, week)
Tous nos séjours, excursions, visites... existent bien sûr en français.
RELAX, ENJOY, RECHARGE, LEARN, HAVE FUN !
JUST LIVE THE EXPERIENCE
FRANCE PRESTIGE TOURS
email : firstname.lastname@example.org - cell phone : +33 (0)615 335 421
Instagram - Facebook - Tripadvisor
My name is Jean-François (Jeff). I was born and grew up in Provence, I live in Vence (the city of Matisse) near Nice, I'm a real local native. After being a teacher for many years (French, English, History), I started doing sightseeing and package tours in 2005. I'm also a photographer, all the pictures on this site are mine.
I'd love to share with you my passion for this magical region, especially take you to secret places off the beaten path away from the tourist crowd and visit hidden gems. And I've got a very comfortable a/c 9 seater van.
I want to meet your needs and expectations at every step in a warm, friendly and fun atmosphere.
I'm also an EVENT PLANNER (birthday, anniversary, wedding, honey moon, bachelor party, corporate events...).
Toutes ces activités, excursions... se font aussi en français
I offer tours ALL YEAR LONG (much lower rates in winter) :
- French Riviera (Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo, Eze, St Paul de Vence, Grasse, Antibes...)
- Provence (Aix en Provence, Arles, Saint Rémy, Roussillon, Lavender fields, Gordes...)
- Wine tasting in Provence
- Day tours for cruise passengers from the ports of Monaco, Villefranche sur Mer, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, St Tropez, Toulon.
- Package holiday tours 2-7 days
If you're looking for a different way to explore the South France, off the beaten track, more typical and traditional spots, places you can't find by yourself... then you'll find it with me.
So please check out all the pages of this website and you'll find what you're looking for, will get many different options and ideas to make the most of your stay in France.
Tours in Provence are at least 2 days-1 night. It means all tours around Aix en Provence, Saint Rémy, Arles, Loumarin, Bonnieux, Roussillon, Gordes...
Gorges du Verdon can be done in 1 day
Let me show you and share our Provence art of living !
If you want to explore other parts of France (French Alps, Loire Valley Castles, Corsica...), I'll be happy to customize a package tour just for you (hotels, restaurants, museums...). I can also provide a mini bus with a driver for larger groups.
I work with other tour guides so we can accommodate all requests and tours in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Japanese.
So feel free to contact me and we'll work on your project together...
I invite you to listen to this podcast, you'll learn more about Provence and myself:http://joinusinfrance.com/lavender-fields-and-hidden-provence
Live THE experience !
- a/c comfortable vehicule up to 8 guests
- Mini bus with driver for larger groups up to 15 people (price on request)
- Cruise passengers, corporate hospitality, family trips, customized tours...
- I spend (guide/driver) a lot of time with you (including lunch, if you want to) and share my knowledge about history, local culture, gastronomy and wine, art, local typical villages, street markets, beautiful landscapes, local products, olive oil...
- I'm also a photographer and take you to stunning hidden spots to make the most beautiful pictures
- Hotel, apartment, villa booking
- Any transfers from airport, hotels...
- Yacht charter from 2 people
- Private dinner parties / Cookery course
- Wine tasting tours or wine tasting at your rental home, yacht
cell phone: +33 (0)615 335 421