Sightseeing Private Tours - Event Planner - Ski Tours - Trekking in Nepal
FRANCE PRESTIGE TOURS
email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mobile phone: +33 (0)615 335 421
Tripadvisor.com : France Prestige Tours Antibes
My name is Jean-François (Jeff). I was born and grew up in Provence, I live in Vence (the city of Matisse). I've been doing sightseeing tours since 2005 and I'd like to share with you my passion for this magical region and especially take you to secret places off the beaten path away from the tourist crowd.
I'm also an EVENT PLANNER (birthday, anniversary, wedding, honey moon, corporate events...)
I offer tours, ALL YEAR LONG, all over the Riviera (Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo, St Paul de Vence...) and Provence (Toulon, St Tropez, Aix en Provence, Arles, Avignon...). I also offer day tours for cruise passengers from Monaco, Villefranche sur Mer, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, St Tropez, Toulon.
If you're looking for a different way to explore the South France, off the beaten track, more typical and traditional spots, places you can't find by yourself... then you'll find it with me.
So please go through all the pages of this website and you'll find what you're looking for, will get many different options and ideas to make the most of your stay in France.
And don't forget to check out my new ski tours
and Trekking in Nepal !
If you want to explore other parts of France (French Alps, Loire Valley Castles, Corsica...), I'll be happy to design a package tour just for you. I can also provide a mini bus with a driver (up to 35 people), if you are more than 8 people.
I work with other tour guides so we can accommodate all requests and tours in English, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese.
So please feel free to contact me and we'll work on your project together...
- a/c vehicule up to 8 guests
- larger groups up to 35 guests (price on request)
- cruise passengers, corporate hospitality, family trips, customized tours...
- I spend (guide/driver) a lot of time with you (including lunch) and share my knowledge about history, local culture, gastronomy and wine, art, local typical villages, street markets, beautiful landscapes, local products, olive oil...
- I'm also a photographer and take you to stunning hidden spots to make the most beautiful pictures
- Hotel, apartment, villa booking
- Yacht charter from 2 people
- Private dinner parties / Cookery course
- Wine tasting tours or at your rental home
- Adventure sports (rock climbing, white river...), hiking & skiing in the French Alps
You just need to contact me and share what you want to visit and do.
I'll provide you with excellent service and care so you spend a wonderful
time in France.
Tours are available all year long for a day, a weekend or a week.
You get the best of every place you visit and bring back unforgetable memories.
Make your dream come true !
I invite you to read former guests' comments and leave yours on Tripadvisor.com: France Prestige Tours/Private Day Tours
I highly recommend those stunning and charming apartments for rent in Antibes. Please feel free to contact Paul and Tom on my behalf :