PROVENCE & THE RIVIERA
SIGHTSEEING PRIVATE TOURS
- Provence sightseeing all year long
- Package tours (week-end, week)
- Wine tours in Provence
- Cookery course in Provence
- Any transfers from Vence, Saint Paul area
- Event planner (honey moon, birthday, anniversary, corporate hospitality)
- Yacht charters Mediterranean
- Ski tours French Alps (week-end, week)
FRANCE PRESTIGE TOURS
email : email@example.com - cell phone : +33 (0)615 335 421
Tripadvisor.com : France Prestige Tours Antibes
My name is Jean-François (Jeff). I was born and grew up in Provence, I live in Vence (the city of Matisse), I'm a real local native. After being a teacher for many years (French, English, History), I started doing sightseeing tours in 2005. I'd love to share with you my passion for this magical region, especially take you to secret places off the beaten path away from the tourist crowd. And I've got a very comfortable 9 seater minibus.
I'm also an EVENT PLANNER (birthday, anniversary, wedding, honey moon, corporate events...)
I offer tours, ALL YEAR LONG, all over the Riviera (Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo, St Paul de Vence...) and Provence (Toulon, St Tropez, Aix en Provence, Arles, Avignon...). I also offer day tours for cruise passengers from Monaco, Villefranche sur Mer, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, St Tropez, Toulon.
If you're looking for a different way to explore the South France, off the beaten track, more typical and traditional spots, places you can't find by yourself... then you'll find it with me.
So please go through all the pages of this website and you'll find what you're looking for, will get many different options and ideas to make the most of your stay in France.
And don't forget to check out all the pages
Let me show you and share our Provence art of living !
If you want to explore other parts of France (French Alps, Loire Valley Castles, Corsica...), I'll be happy to design a package tour just for you (hotels, restaurants, museums...). I can also provide a mini bus with a driver for larger groups.
I work with other tour guides so we can accommodate all requests and tours in English, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese, Indonesian.
So please feel free to contact me and we'll work on your project together...
I invite you to listen to this podcast, you'll learn more about Provence and myself: http://joinusinfrance.com/lavender-fields-and-hidden-provence
Live THE experience !
- a/c vehicule up to 9 guests
- mini bus with driver for larger groups (price on request)
- cruise passengers, corporate hospitality, family trips, customized tours...
- I spend (guide/driver) a lot of time with you (including lunch, if you want to) and share my knowledge about history, local culture, gastronomy and wine, art, local typical villages, street markets, beautiful landscapes, local products, olive oil...
- I'm also a photographer and take you to stunning hidden spots to make the most beautiful pictures
- Hotel, apartment, villa booking
- Yacht charter from 2 people
- Private dinner parties / Cookery course
- Wine tasting tours or at your rental home
- Adventure sports (rock climbing, white river...), hiking & skiing in the French Alps
email: firstname.lastname@example.org - cell phone: +33 (0)615 335 421