PROVENCE & THE RIVIERA
SIGHTSEEING PRIVATE TOURS AND PACKAGE HOLIDAYS
Book any transfers with a private chauffeur Riviera & Provence (Nice airport, hotels, restaurants, beaches...)
Réservez un chauffeur VTC pour tous vos tranferts Côte d'Azur & Provence (aéroport Nice, hôtels, restaurants, plages...)
Up to 8 people - Jusqu'à 8 personnes
06 15 33 54 21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provence/Riviera sightseeing all year long
- Package tours 2-7 days
- Wine tours in Provence
- Cookery course in Provence
- Any transfers French Riviera & Provence from airport, hotels.../ Chauffeur VTC Côte d'Azur pour tous vos transferts (aéroport, hôtels...)
- Event planner (honey moon, birthday, anniversary, corporate hospitality)
- Mediterranean private yacht charters
- Ski trip French Alps (week-end, week)
10% off on any tours in 2020
RELAX, ENJOY, RECHARGE, LEARN, HAVE FUN !
JUST LIVE THE EXPERIENCE
FRANCE PRESTIGE TOURS
email : email@example.com - cell phone : +33 (0)615 335 421
My name is Jean-François (Jeff). I was born and grew up in Provence, I live in Vence (the city of Matisse) near Nice, I'm a real local native. After being a teacher for many years (French, English, History), I started doing sightseeing and package tours in 2005. I'm also a photographer, all the pictures on this site are mine.
I'd love to share with you my passion for this magical region, especially take you to secret places off the beaten path away from the tourist crowd and visit hidden gems. And I've got a very comfortable a/c 9 seater van.
I want to meet your needs and expectations at every step in a warm, friendly and fun atmosphere.
I'm also an EVENT PLANNER (birthday, anniversary, wedding, honey moon, bachelor party, corporate events...).
Toutes ces activités, excursions... se font aussi en français
I offer tours ALL YEAR LONG (much lower rates in winter) :
- French Riviera (Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo, Eze, St Paul de Vence, Grasse, Antibes...)
- Provence (Aix en Provence, Arles, Saint Rémy, Roussillon, Lavender fields, Gordes...)
- Wine tasting in Provence
- Day tours for cruise passengers from the ports of Monaco, Villefranche sur Mer, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, St Tropez, Toulon.
- Package holiday tours 2-7 days
If you're looking for a different way to explore the South France, off the beaten track, more typical and traditional spots, places you can't find by yourself... then you'll find it with me.
So please check out all the pages of this website and you'll find what you're looking for, will get many different options and ideas to make the most of your stay in France.
Tours in Provence are at least 2 days-1 night. It means all tours around Aix en
Provence, Saint Rémy, Arles, Loumarin, Bonnieux, Roussillon, Gordes...
Gorges du Verdon can be done in 1 day
Bonjour! I was on the Eat the Damn Bread podcast with Colet Williams, Founder and Health Coach of Curated Health. Tune in to hear my reason on why you should head straight to Provence when traveling to France, what Americans get wrong and the French get right and just exactly why I think you should eat the damn bread! (Hint, it is not what you think!)
You can listen to Eat the Damn Bread on your favorite podcast streaming service, iTunes, Stitcher or Spotify, or head over to www.curatedhealthcoach.com/podcast/011
Let me show you and share our Provence art of living !
If you want to explore other parts of France (French Alps, Loire Valley Castles, Corsica...), I'll be happy to customize a package tour just for you (hotels, restaurants, museums...). I can also provide a mini bus with a driver for larger groups.
I work with other tour guides so we can accommodate all requests and tours in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Indonesian, Russian.
So feel free to contact me and we'll work on your project together...
I invite you to listen to this podcast, you'll learn more about Provence and myself: http://joinusinfrance.com/lavender-fields-and-hidden-provence
Live THE experience !
- a/c comfortable vehicule up to 8 guests
- mini bus with driver for larger groups up to 15 people (price on request)
- cruise passengers, corporate hospitality, family trips, customized tours...
- I spend (guide/driver) a lot of time with you (including lunch, if you want to) and share my knowledge about history, local culture, gastronomy and wine, art, local typical villages, street markets, beautiful landscapes, local products, olive oil...
- I'm also a photographer and take you to stunning hidden spots to make the most beautiful pictures
- Hotel, apartment, villa booking
- Any transfers from airport, hotels...
- Yacht charter from 2 people
- Private dinner parties / Cookery course
- Wine tasting tours or wine tasting at your rental home, yacht
- Adventure sports (rock climbing, white river...), hiking & skiing in the French Alps
email: firstname.lastname@example.org - cell phone: +33 (0)615 335 421