LAVENDER FIELDS PROVENCE
FRANCE PRESTIGE TOURS
email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mobile phone: +33 (0)615 335 421
Tripadvisor.com : France Prestige Tours Antibes
Lavender in Provence starts to bloom around mid June and offers unique spectacular sceneries especially during the last week in June and the first two weeks in July, sunflowers and poppies in full bloom too, an amazing mix of colors and perfumes eveywhere.
You cannot miss this gorgeous natural show !
Please note that the lavender fields are not in Nice, Cannes, Toulon area. It takes about 2h30 drive one way to reach the fields from Nice for example. So it's much better to book a 2-day tour to really explore and enjoy. Therefore it's too far and a too short tour for cruise passengers.
Fantastic 2 or 3-day package tour from mid- June to mid-July
- private guide/driver for the 2 or 3 days (from Nice area, Toulon, Aix en Provence, Avignon)
- photography safari (fantastic colors in the lavender fields). You'll take the most amazing pictures.
- Provence typical street market
- Visit the L'OCCITANE factory
- wine tasting
- a/c van up to 8 people
- 1 or 2 nights in a charming B&B (dinner, wine, breakfast), excellent food, 5 mn from the medieval 12th century village
- we also visit Gordes and superb Senanque Abbaye.
Cette visite/séjour existe bien sûr en français.
2-day Package Tour :
- 2 days exploring the most beautiful lavender fields and some hidden fields tourists don't know (my secret places). Being a photographer, I help you take the most beautiful pictures. I took all the pictures you can see here.
- departure from Nice and Aix en Provence, Luberon, Avignon areas.
- one night (room, dinner, breakfast, wine) in a charming typical B&B with a pool hidden in the country side near a 12th century village and away from the tourist crowd, excellent healthy home made cuisine.
- visiting a lavender farm (lavender sachets, frest cut lavender bouquets, lavender honey, soap...), wine tasting, quaint hilltop villages.
Price per person (double room) :
- 2 pax : 850 € - 3 pax : 650 € 4 pax : 500 €
- 5 pax : 410 € - 6 pax : 350 € 7 pax : 310 €
- 8 pax : 280 €
Included: 2 day tour, 1 night, double room with dinner and breakfast.
Not included: lunch, drinks, tips
Who has never dreamt about seeing Lavender in full bloom ?
Provence bursts with conviviality, warm atmosphere, exceptional weather and light, amazing colors and perfumes, rich art and history, typical "cafés" under old plate trees, olive trees, breathtaking views, excellent fine cuisine, olive oil, herbs and wine... and of course amazing Lavender fields, a paradise for photography.
Being a photographer myself, we go on a photography safari as well. I took all the pictures you can see on this web site.
Can you already imagine yourself over there ?
This lavender tour only runs from mid-June to mid-July when Lavender is in full bloom. After July 18 or so all the lavender is harvested.
This tour is quite popular so I strongly advise
early booking like March.
Do not miss this dream tour !
It goes beyond anything you may imagine
A once in a life time experience