LAVENDER FIELDS PROVENCE
FRANCE PRESTIGE TOURS
email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mobile phone: +33 (0)615 335 421
Tripadvisor.com : France Prestige Tours Antibes
Lavender in Provence starts to bloom around mid June and offers unique spectacular sceneries especially during the last week in June and the first two weeks in July, sunflowers and poppies in full bloom too, an amazing mix of colors and perfumes eveywhere.
You cannot miss this gorgeous natural show !
Please note that the lavender fields are not in Nice, Cannes, Toulon area. It takes about 2h30 drive one way to reach the fields from Nice for example. So it's much better to book a 2-day tour to really explore and enjoy. Therefore it's too far and too short for cruise passengers.
Fantastic 2 or 3-day package tours mid June to mid July
- private guide/driver for the 2 or 3 days (from Nice area, Toulon, Aix en Provence, Avignon)
- photography safari (fantastic colors in the lavender fields). You'll take the most amazing pictures.
- Provence typical street market
- Visit the L'OCCITANE factory
- wine tasting
- a/c van up to 8 people
- 1 or 2 nights in a charming B&B (dinner, wine, breakfast), excellent food, 5 mn from the medieval 12th century village
- we also visit Gordes and superb Senanque Abbaye.
Cette visite/séjour existe bien sûr en français.
2-day Package Tour :
- 2 days exploring the most beautiful lavender fields and some hidden fields tourists don't know. Being a photographer, I help you take the most beautiful pictures
- departure from Nice and Aix en Provence, Luberon, Avignon areas
- one night (room, dinner, breakfast, wine) in a charming typical B&B from the 18th century hidden in the country side away from the tourist crowd, excellent healthy home made cuisine
- visiting a lavender farm, wine tasting, quaint hilltop villages
Price per person :
- 2 pax : 800 € - 3 pax : 600 € 4 pax : 450 €
- 5 pax : 360 € - 6 pax : 300 € 7 pax : 260 €
- 8 pax : 230 €
Who has never dreamt about seeing Lavender in full bloom ?
Provence bursts with conviviality, warm atmosphere, exceptional weather and light, amazing colors and perfumes, rich art and history, typical "cafés" under old plate trees, olive trees, breathtaking views, excellent fine cuisine, olive oil, herbs and wine... and of course amazing Lavender fields, a paradise for photography.
Being a photographer myself, we go on a photography safari as well. I took all the pictures you can see on this web site.
Can you already imagine yourself over there ?
Please visit :
This tour only runs from June 15th to July 20th when Lavender is in full bloom. After July 20 or so all the lavender is harvested. It can be for a weekend or combined with another Tour in Provence for a week.
This tour is quite popular so I strongly advise early booking.
Do not miss this dream tour !
It goes beyond anything you may imagine
A once in a life time experience