FRANCE PRESTIGE TOURS
email: email@example.com - Cell phone: +33 (0)615 335 421
Tripadvisor.com : France Prestige Tours Antibes
Paris – Côte d’Azur / 10 days-9 nights (5 nights in Paris /4 nights in Nice), 2-15 people
Really explore some of the best parts of Paris and the Riviera, visit hidden gems, enjoy the most of your vacation
and live an incredible experience !
Why choosing FRANCE PRESTIGE TOURS ?
- You won’t be stuck in a large bus with 40 other tourists. We prefer small groups so we can offer a much better and customized service.
- We have selected beautiful hotels with very nice French style, beautiful decoration in the center of Paris and Nice, not in the suburb where there is nothing to see or to do.
- We’ve been orgazing trips in France since 2005 and we love what we do.
Beach in Cannes
Paris is the first visited city in the world. It offers very rich unique culture and history, prestigious boutiques, beautiful scenaries along the Seine River. In five days you’ll see the main attractions to get a fair approach of the capital of France.
The Côte d’Azur, located in the South East of France by the Mediterranean Sea, offers spectacular scenaries, breathtaking views, a more relaxed atmosphere, beautiful medieval villages, art, perfumes, beautiful beaches, luxury cities like Monte Carlo and Cannes… This part of France became famous with English and Russian aristocracy in the 1900’s (Queen Victoria, Tsar Nicolai II).
- Day 1 : Arrival in Paris, welcome at the airport, transfer to the 4 star hotel http://www.relaisdulouvre.com located next to Le Louvre, dinner nearby (depends on arrival time in Paris)
- Day 2 : Breakfast, presentation of the program, walking guided tour near the hotel : Louvre and the Pyramid (2 hours), Pont des Arts, Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame (visit the cathedral), Hotel de Ville, lunch in Le Marais, visit le Marais one of the most interesting and charming areas of Paris, back to the hotel around 17.00, free for dinner.
- Day 3 : Breakfast, (private van) walking the Champs Elysées, Tour Eiffel visit to third floor, Trocadero, lunch, les quais de Seine, visit the Opera Garnier, back to the hotel around 18.00, free for dinner
- Day 4 : Breakfast, walking tour in Montmartre the artist area of Paris with a beautiful view over the city, lunch, free for shopping in St Germain des Prés area, back to the hotel around 18.00, free for dinner. Option : Moulin Rouge dinner and show (around 230 €/pers + taxi)
- Day 5 : Breakfast, Versailles all day (the biggest château in Europe and probably the most beautiful luxurious in the world, world heritage UNESCO, built by the very famous French king Louis XIV in the 17th century, amazing gardens and fountains, bedrooms and salons), lunch by the lake inside the château, back to the hotel around 17.00, packing, last dinner in Paris all together on the Seine river on a boat and see Paris by night.
- Day 6 : Breakfast, morning train TGV to Nice (about 6 hour trip) the guide will travel with you (you can by some food and drinks on the train), welcome at Nice train station, hotel (3 star) transfer, http://www.vendome-hotel-nice.com , visit Nice old town, free time in Nice, free for dinner
- Day 7 : Breakfast, Moyenne Corniche (road above the sea), breathtaking views over the Med, visit medieval famous villages : Eze & Roquebrune, lunch, Monte Carlo (visit the Palace, old town, casino), free time in Monaco, Villa Rothschild in Cap Ferrat (the most luxurious villa on the Côte d’Azur which was built by the famous millionaire, incredible view and gardens), back to the hotel around 18.00, free for dinner
- Day 8 : Breakfast, Nice flower market, Biot glass blowing factory where you actually see men blowing glass, Antibes old town and Picasso Museum (Picasso used to live and work there), lunch, visit the château in Hauts de Cagnes built by the Grimaldi family in the 14th century and Renoir Museum (Auguste Renoir the very famous French artist lived and worked there), back to the hotel around 17.00, free for dinner
- Day 9 : Breakfast, Cannes walking tour (the film festival venue, the famous Croisette with all luxury hotels, the port), Grasse parfumerie where you get a guided tour and you can try on different perfumes, Gourdon a medieval village in the mountains with amazing views, lunch, St Paul de Vence the art village with many galeries and typical small streets and visit the Fondation Maeght (modern art museum), back to the hotel around 18.00, packing, farewell dinner all together in Nice old town.
- Day 10 : Breakfast, airport transfer, departure from Nice, end of the program
In case of rain and if we can’t stay outside too long, we’ll change the program to visiting a museum or another activity indoor.
RATES 2019 in Euros per person
Private 9 seater van
2-3 pers: 4500 €
4 pers: 2875 €
5-6 pers: 2575 €
7-8 pers: 2350 €
Private 15 seater mini-bus
9-11 pers: 2510 €
12-13 pers: 2435 €
14-15 pers: 2385 €
- Included :
- Double room in a hotel, private bathroom (3-4 stars luxury)
- All breakfast, two dinners (1 in Paris, 1 in Nice)
- Airport & train station transfers
- Train trip to Nice one way (1rst class), the tour guide will travel with you. We welcome you at Nice train station.
- Public transportation in Paris, private van on the Riviera (the size of the vehicle depends on the size of the group, 7 or 9 seater van).
- English speaking professional and experienced tour guides interpreters / drivers
- Museums entrance fee, activities & shows planed in the package
- Insurance inside the vehicles
- Not included:
- Air fare to France
- All drinks on top of the package, all lunch
- Dinners not planned in the package. You can easily find a place to eat around the hotels (Paris & Nice). The hotels don’t serve food except breakfast
- Shows & activities not planed in the package tour
- Mendatory personnal insurance (health care, baggage loss, emergency flight back…)
- Tips (tour guide, driver...), we usually collect at the end of the tour, we recommand about 50 € per person for the whole trip
Your hotel in Paris - Relais du Louvre****
Your hotel in Nice - Le Vendome***
- Program details :
- This 10-day package tour is available all year long except Christmas time
- Arrival on Fridays in Paris / Departure from Nice on Sundays
- Breakfast everyday 7.00-8.45
- Excursions leave everyday at 9.00, back to the hotel between 17.00 and 18.00. Some visits are by foot.
- Lunch is served around 12.30
- Booking & Payment :
- Full payment when booking the tour. We need early booking, 90 days in advance. If clients book after the 90 days, we’ll manage to include them to the tour.
- A copy of your international personal insurance
- No refund under 30-day cancelation
You can also design your own package tour (3-10 days and from 2 people) and choose between Paris, Loire Valley Castle, Provence, Lavender fields, Côte d'Azur, Corsica...and many other destinations in France. Customized trip and rates on request.
Live a unique experience in France !