ONLINE VIRTUAL TOURS LIVE
France Prestige Tours
email@example.com - +33 615 335 421
Unfortunately no one can travel at the moment and enjoy great vacation.That's why I offer ONLINE LIVE TOURS in Provence and French Riviera so you, your friends, your family can still explore the South of France. During those tours I show you around typical fantastic places and talk about history, art, local culture, gastronomy...and you can also ask questions.
Your airline is France Prestige Tours, your guide is myself (Jean-François) and your aircraft seat is your sofa.
How does it work ?
- check the list below of online live tours
- select the one you like
- pay your tour with Paypal
- recieve your invitation with a Zoom link
- connect to Zoom on the day and time of the tour and enjoy
- minimum participants 4, maximum 15
- don't forget to check the time difference with your country. All tours are in French time. Example: when it's 9.00 am in New York it's 3.00 pm in France.
- all tours are in English
- you need a good wifi conection
TOUR 1 : VENCE (1h30)
Vence is my home town and also the town of Henri Matisse between the sea and the mountains.
- When ? every Friday morning, 11.00 am-12.30
- What ? street farmers market with many local products (fruits, veg, herbs, cheese, flowers, honey, olives...), the old town from the 13th century (narrow streets, shops, rempards, fountain, church...), view over the mountains and Matisse chapel.
- Cost : 40 €/person
TOUR 2 : SAINT PAUL DE VENCE (1h)
Saint Paul is one of the most visited villages in France, world famous for art, luxury and celebrities.
- When ? every Saturday afternnon 3.00 pm-4.00 pm AND every Thursday morning 11.00 am-12.00 am
- What ? the old town from the14th century (narrow streets, art galleries, rempards, church...), very nice views
- Cost : 30 €/person
TOUR 3 : STREET MARKET IN NICE (1h30)
Nice is the biggest city of the French Riviera. Its street market offers so much diversity and delightful local products.
- When ? every Wednesday and Sunday 10.30 am-12.00 pm
- What ? street farmer market (flowers, herbs, olive oil, fruits, veg...), old town little charming streets, meet local people
- Cost : 45 € /person